Thursday, August 31, 2006

Are Atheists Bad?

The joker over at this blog seems to think s/he has hit upon the only source of atheists on the net and consequently picked on a handful of people in a vain attempt to try and validate the title of his blog.

What a fascist.

For instance he comments on Cal's half-baked theory of "Christ-Psychosis" as bunk (which it largely is) but has not followed any of the discussions flowing from this "theory," namely my attempts to develop Cal's idea to bring it more in line with the concept of schizotypy in modern psychiatry.

"atheistsarebad" is a short-sighted xian bigot and unless s/he/it bothers to try and crawl out of their shell to actually engage in some meaningful discussion either here, at TRA forums or on the awesome Chooblog this is the last post I shall waste on him/her.

Such ignorance deserves only a limited amount of time devoted by others to try and teach them something. Is s/he/it up to intellectual task?

I doubt it, but we'll soon find out.

3 Comments:

At 1:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Judge - spread the word my son ! The comments to "atheistsarebad" crappy posts have a familiar ring to them, and make more sense than the original posts !

 
At 6:07 pm, Blogger The Judge said...

Cheers SOG, unfortunately "atheistsarebad" has made no attempt to try and contest any of counters to their baseless, unjustifiable prejudices and seeing as I have just moved house, I shall have to address this bigot in due course.

Cheers for stopping by.

 
At 1:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog
site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I
had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright transparent idea

my webpage ... money making blogs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home